I spoke at the Financial Planning Association’s annual meeting in Denver in October 2010 about information security. Below you’ll see a copy of my slides. I cover a lot of ground: protecting end points, antimalware, encryption, network security, wireless network security, regulatory compliance. I also end with my take on where the whole security thing is going.
- Open Security Foundation Offers Clearinghouse for Cloud Security Resources Through Cloutage Project
- Panda Security Launches Beta Version of Panda Global Protection 2011
- New M86 Security Labs Report Reveals Spam Volume Drop, Third-Party Phishing Increase and More Sophisticated Exploit Kits
- New Suite from Norman Security
- F5 Networks on Security Threats for 2012